You saw the vacancy advert, applied for it, attended the interviews, waited with anticipation, and finally, that phone call/email came and you had been offered the job. Now that you have that job, you realise that as COMESA employees we spend a large part of our day and the major part of our lives here at work. Please tell us, after reporting to COMESA :-
- What were your expectations?
- Have those expectations been met?
- Do you know what is expected of you?
- Do you know what you should do to help COMESA meet its goals and objectives?
- Are you proud to be a member of your team?
- Does your team inspire you to do your best work?
- Does your team help you to complete your work?
- Do you have the appropriate amount of information to make correct decisions about your work?
- Do you have the materials and equipment you need to do your work right?
- At work, do your opinions seem to count?
- Do you have a good understanding of informal structures and processes at the organization?
- When something unexpected comes up in your work, do you usually know who to ask for help?
Give us your honest opinion.