- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
BORDER MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE – CONSULTANCY CONTRACT TO CARRY OUT FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR ETHIOPIA MOYALE BORDER
Detailed description of the assignment including the Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are provided in the Request for Expression of Interest document which can be downloaded free of charge from the Comesa website on the link below this notice.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment
- The maximum budget for this contract is USD15,000 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- 4. Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “: CS/PROC/EDF/8.3/10/2021/30TPL – BORDER MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE – CONSULTANCY CONTRACT TO CARRY OUT FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR ETHIOPIA MOYALE BORDER”, should be emailed to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com
Click on the links below for more details