The COMESA-EAC Horticulture Accelerator Agribusiness Advisor will lead the support to CEHA private sector and government partners willing to strengthen and grow the horticulture sector based on COMESA-EAC Horticulture Accelerator’s implementation strategy. The role will require the following:
- Leading technical meeting discussions related to policy and standards on the COMESA EAC Horticulture Accelerator (CEHA);
- Managing oversight of staff and consultants;
- Evaluating matching grant proposals from the private sector and monitoring performance against CEHA’s key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Proactive sourcing of private sector partners across prioritized value chains and production clusters;
- Providing technical assistance to private sector partners receiving matching grants and their value chain partners to strengthen their business strategies and operations; and
- Liaising with government agencies to reduce barriers to growth and trade that ultimately benefit smallholder farmers, especially women and youth.
Download “230915_CALL-FOR-APPLICATION-FOR-THE-POSITION-UNDER-ACTESA.docx”230915_CALL-FOR-APPLICATION-FOR-THE-POSITION-UNDER-ACTESA.docx – Downloaded 2025 times – 89.16 KB