- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting consulting firms to submit Expressions of Interest for the following contract:
CONTRACT TO CONDUCT AN ASSESSMENT OF POTENTIAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC IN THE COMESA REGION: A COMPUTABLE GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM (CGE) ANALYSIS
More details on the scope of the contract are provided in the Prequalification Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.comesa.int
The procurement method used for this contract is Restricted Tendering as defined in the COMESA Secretariat Procurement Rules and procedures, available at the following website: www.comesa.int
- The INVITATION TO PREQUALIFICATION is open to all firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Prequalification Document.
- The date and time of submission of the Expressions of Interests at the address indicated in the Prequalification Document is 16 FEBRUARY AT 16:00 HOURS LOCAL TIME. Applications received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Prequalification Document shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including modification of the Prequalification Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the COMESA website: www.comesa.int
Click on the links below for more details.
- Addendum No.1 to the Prequalification Document for CGE
- SPN - Covid Impact Studies (128 downloads)
- Prequalification Document- Covid Impact Studies (159 downloads)
- COMESA RESPONSES TO REQUESTS FOR CLARIFICATIONS
Post expires at 4:00pm on Friday February 26th, 2021