- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
CONTRACT TO CONDUCT CAPACITY BUILDING OF FISH TRADERS AND SPS/TBT BORDER REGULATORY AUTHORITIES ON SELF REGULATION AND RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO REGULATION
Detailed description of the assignment including the Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are provided in the Request for Expression of Interest document which can be downloaded free of charge from the Comesa website on the link below this notice.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment
- The maximum budget for this contract is Euro 20,000 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “: CS/PROC/EDF/8.3/10/2021/18TPL – REISSUE – CONTRACT TO CONDUCT CAPACITY BUILDING OF FISH TRADERS AND SPS/TBT BORDER REGULATORY AUTHORITIES ON SELF REGULATION AND RISK-BASED APPROACHES TO REGULATION”, should be emailed to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of your application, to the address indicated in Paragraph 5 above, is: 21 MAY 2021 AT 16:00 hours
Click on the links below for more details.
- SPN - CAPACITY BUILDING OF FISH TRADERS AND SPSTBT BORDER REGULATORY AUTHORITIES (89 downloads)
- REOI document - CAPACITY BUILDING OF FISH TRADERS AND SPSTBT BORDER REGULATORY AUTHORITIES (82 downloads)
Post expires at 4:00pm on Friday May 21st, 2021