- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: Osemo Ndalila1
- Category: Consultancies
Development of a Baseline Salary and a Salary Structure for the COMESA Secretariat
The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) is a regional integration grouping of 19 African States which have agreed to promote regional integration through trade development and to develop their natural and human resources for the mutual benefit of all their peoples. More information can be obtained from the website http://www.comesa.int
The COMESA Secretariat which is based in Lusaka, Zambia, intends to engage through a competitive process a suitable Human Resources Management Consulting firm to conduct a salary survey.
Terms of reference (TORs)
- Conduct a baseline salary survey to establish the market/position amongst comparative institutions by determining the basic salary rates in the relevant market;
- Conduct a cost of living survey which will look at the cost of housing, medical and schools in the local market to determine reasonable rates for relevant allowances for General, Intermediate and Professional Staff Categories;
- Determine and propose reasonable salary increases in relation to the market and ability to pay;
- Develop a salary structures for that reflects the market rates and best practices;
- Conduct a simulation exercise to assess the financial implications of the recommendations that may be made; and
The comparators to be covered by the survey include AU, IOC ASEAN, ECOWAS and the PTA Bank.
The survey must include an analysis of similar jobs or similar skills sets and duties at the above comparators.
Click on the link below for mored details.
- [Download not found]