- September 13, 2018
- Posted by: Osemo Ndalila1
- Category: Open Tenders
The COMESA Secretariat (COMESA) intends to install a gate security solution and Biometric Access Control System at the main entrance at COMESA Centre.
COMESA now invites interested firms/companies with proven track records, qualifications and experience to submit Expression of Interest in installation of an integrated gate security and biometric system from eligible firms with appropriate expertise.
The interested firms shall provide the following information/documents in support of their competence, ability and suitability.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation / Business Registration.
- Copies of statutory registration certificates including; (TPIN Certificate, VAT and Tax Compliance Certificate).
- Company profile, to include CVs of key staff (Technical staff for the project) clearly indicating their academic qualifications and years of experience, and firm’s management structure.
- Evidence of similar work in supply and installation of integrated gate solution and Biometric Access Control System especially in international organizations or in Public Sector Organizations.
Expression of Interest clearly marked EOI - Access Control system must be delivered on or before Thursday, 19th September 2018 at 16.00hrs to the address below:
The Chairman - Procurement Committee,
Ben Bella Road
PO Box 30051
Documents must be placed in the tender box no. 1 outside the Main Reception area, COMESA Centre. Opening of the submitted documents will be carried out the same day thereafter the closing date and time in the Administration Meeting Room in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend.
A minimum of 3 firms (and a maximum of 5 firms) which fulfill the requirements as stated will be shortlisted under this procedure and will be invited to submit their technical and financial proposals. Prior to making the final award firm submitting bids will be required to make presentations of their proposed solutions.
COMESA Secretariat reserves the right to accept or reject an EOI in whole or in part.
Interested bidder should note the following:
This EOI invitation document is not a Tender or Request for Proposal in any form and will not be binding to COMESA in any manner whatsoever.
COMESA reserves the right to cancel the EOI invitation as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
The Bidders are encouraged to conduct their own independent survey, assessment, analysis and check the reliability, accuracy, feasibility and completeness before submission of their EOI.
Due diligence will be conducted on all documents submitted.