The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) invites suitable Zambian based companies to submit their quotations for supplying of 5 Heavy Duty Scanners as per attached specifications in section B. Any resulting order shall be subject to COMESA’s General Terms and Conditions of Contract for Local Purchase Orders except where modified by this Request for Quotations.
Section A: Quotation Requirements
- Quotations to be provided in 7 working days from the date of RFQ.
- Quotations must be valid for 30 days from the date for receipt given below.
- Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be clearly marked with the Procurement Number given above and must indicate acceptance of the stated terms and conditions.
- Quotations must be received no later than 16:00 hrs 10/03/2021.
- Quotations must be emailed to email@example.com
- The attached Schedule of Requirements at Section B details the goods to be supplied. You are requested to quote for the requirements in Sections B. Quotations shall cover all costs of labour, equipment, services, overheads, profits and all associated costs for performing the service. The whole cost of supplying the goods shall be included in the items stated and the cost of any incidental services shall be deemed to be included in the prices quoted.
- Quoted prices should be net of tax in line with the conditions in the Host Agreement between COMESA and the Government of the Republic of Zambia.
- The Applicant shall provide the following information and copies of the documents listed with its application as evidence that it operates an established and financially sound business:
- Company profile
- copy of registration certificate or certificate of incorporation.
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Valid Registration certificate with Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) indicating the category of registration
- Agency, Dealership or Sales agreement with Manufacturer or Regional Distributor in the case of Applicants for sub-categories A01, A02, A03 & A04.
- Written Power of Attorney of the signatory of the prequalification application to commit the potential bidder.
- Annual Financial Reports or Annual Return Forms for the past three years (Companies Form 42 and 53 filed by Limited Companies, The Business Names Form VII for Sole Traders/Partnerships, and a stamped receipt which bears the Accounts stamp from PACRA.
Click on the link below for more details
Post expires at 4:00pm on Monday May 10th, 2021