- May 4, 2018
- Posted by: Osemo Ndalila1
- Category: Consultancies, Open Tenders
The Government of the Republic of Zambia has received a grant from the African Development Fund to finance the Lobito Corridor Trade Facilitation Project.
The principal objectives of this project are to:
- Promote value chain development as well as participation of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), particularly from the agriculture and construction sectors.
- Accelerate growth in domestic and cross-border trade along the Lobito Corridor through:
- lmplementation of harmonized trade facilitation instruments
- Strengthening coordination of joint corridor development activities; and
- Fostering effective participation of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in value chain.
Click on the attachment below for more details:-
- [Download not found]