The overall objective is to strengthen the capacity of COMESA National Investment Promotion Agencies (NIPAs) in identifying, collecting data and information, packaging and promoting comprehensive investment project/opportunity offer for potential investors.
- The participants are able to:
- Understand what is an investment opportunity;
- Identify bankable Investment project/investment opportunities in line with country’s development agenda;
- Data/information needed to create a complete investment opportunity profile;
- Best practices in investment opportunities profiling and projects identification;
- Build investment opportunity profiling templates;
- Data frequently required by investors to facilitate their investment-decision making process;
- How to present a comprehensive investment project/opportunity offer for an investor;
- How to collect, categorize, publish and promote investment opportunities available in their respective Member State; and
- Efficient techniques to create awareness of existing investment opportunities and attracting investors.
Click on the link below for more details.
- Request for Consultancy Firm Proposal to Organize COMESA IPAs’ Investment Opportunity Identification Webinar Series (96 downloads)