- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY CONTRACT TO CONDUCT A STUDY ON EMERGING TRENDS ON IPR INFRINGEMENT AND ON ILLICIT TRADE IN COMESA REGION
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Expression of Interest.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment.
- The maximum budget for this contract is USD 15,000 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “: CS/PRO/TRADE/08.05.2023/02 EDF-SM/nc – SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY CONTRACT TO STUDY ON EMERGING TRENDS ON IPR INFRINGEMENT AND ON ILLICIT TRADE IN COMESA REGION”, should be emailed to the following address:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submission of your application, to the address indicated in Paragraph 5 above, is:29TH MAY 2023 AT 15:00 hours
Download “230508_REOI-IPR-STUDY_new.docx”230508_REOI-IPR-STUDY_new.docx – Downloaded 305 times – 120.08 KB