- The COMESA Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY CONTRACT FOR A SHORT-TERM EXPERT (STE) – NATIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR/EXPERT FOR KENYA MOYALE BORDER POST UPGRADE PROJECT FUNDED UNDER THE COMESA EDF 11 TRADE FACILITATION PROGRAMME
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Expression of Interest.
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment
- The maximum budget for this contract is Euro 30,000 for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject “MITI/PROC/EDF11-TFP/001/2023.aft – SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY CONTRACT FOR A SHORT-TERM EXPERT (STE) – NATIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR/EXPERT FOR KENYA MOYALE BORDER POST UPGRADE PROJECT FUNDED UNDER THE COMESA EDF 11 TRADE FACILITATION PROGRAMME”, should be emailed to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Download “230804_REOI-FOR-SHORT-TERM-EXPERT-STE-NATIONAL-PROJECT-COORDINATOR-FOR-KENYA-MOYALE.docx-Rev-04082023.docx”230804_REOI-FOR-SHORT-TERM-EXPERT-STE-NATIONAL-PROJECT-COORDINATOR-FOR-KENYA-MOYALE.docx-Rev-04082023.docx – Downloaded 406 times – 109.55 KB