Josephat KinyeleHead - Procurement Unit
areas of expertise
- Procurement Specialist
- Supply chain management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administation
- Master of Science degree in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelors of Commerce Degree (BCom)
- Graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
- Member of the International Research Study on Public Procurement (IRSPP)
Mr. Kinyele joined the COMESA Secretariat in 2008 as a Procurement and General Services Officer. In 2015, he assumed the role of Head of Procurement Unit. He is in charge of Procurement and Stores, Fleet management, Travel and Ticketing, Registry and Consular services.
Before joining COMESA in 2008, Mr. Kinyele worked for an international NGO, Danish Association for International Cooperation, where he was in charge of Procurement and Logistics. Prior to this, he had worked for the British Oxygen Company Limited in Kenya as a Management Trainee before he was appointed as an Administration Officer.