- SCOPE OF WORK:
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Statistics Unit. The administration assistant will support the Statistics Unit through a variety of administrative and Secretarial tasks.
- SPECIFIC TASKS/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the SCB V Program office.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Attend staff meetings and Support team in preparing minutes and reports.
- Assist in overseeing the budget for routine or special events
- Assist in planning and overseeing special events
- Make meeting and travel arrangements for the Statistics Unit; such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Support the unit by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests related to the SCB V.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned by the Superiors from time to time.
Click on the link below for more details.
ADDENDUM TO THE POSITIONS
Please note that the deadline for the following positions has been extended.
- Procurement Expert.
- Accounts Assistant.
- Travel assistant; and
- Administrative Assistant.
The new deadline is now 23rd June 2021 23.59 hours.
Post expires at 4:00pm on Monday June 7th, 2021