SCOPE OF WORK
Manage all the procurement activities of the SCB V Project in conformity with the COMESA /African Development Bank(AfDB) rules, regulations and procedures.
- SPECIFIC TASKS/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the close supervision of the Head of Procurement, the Procurement Expert and the overall supervision of DHRA performs the following specific tasks:
- Preparation of the Procurement strategy for development (PPSD) which projects procurement market research and profiling and its update, procurement of goods and services for the project in line with the approved and prevailing AfDB Procurement Regulations and as applicable and subject to necessary modifications, the COMESA Procurement Rules and Financial Rules and Regulations;
- Update and monitor the procurement plan and ensure the timely procurement of goods and services as identified in the approved Procurement Plan and in accordance with AfDB requirements,
- Coordinate the preparation of solicitation documents (bidding documents, terms of references, request for proposals, etc.) and manage the bidding/selection processes for the procurement of goods and services under the project
- Coordinate all evaluation activities, reporting, negotiations and drafting of contract agreements
- Recording of all purchase transactions in the SUN Accounting System;
- Maintaining an organized filing and documentation system that ensures all procurement documents are well filed and in safe custody
- Matching Purchase Orders, Goods Received, Notes and Invoices prior to these documents being reviewed by the Director of Administration;
- Ensure contract Management by putting in place contract implementation tracking tools and review mechanisms.
- Preparation of procurement plan implementation and contract performance update reports and supplier performance report; and
- Take the lead on all aspects of procurement for the project and for the requirements specified in the project documents
- Participate in project management meetings and AfDB supervision missions
- Any other related duties that may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
Click on the link below for more details.
ADDENDUM TO THE POSITIONS
Please note that the deadline for the following positions has been extended.
- Procurement Expert.
- Accounts Assistant.
- Travel assistant; and
- Administrative Assistant.
The new deadline is now 23rd June 2021 23.59 hours.
Post expires at 4:00pm on Monday June 7th, 2021