To provide support services to the Secretariat and Member States in terms of organisation and management of meetings including logistics and procurement of services required for the same. It is their responsibility to ensure that all meetings conducted by the Secretariat are properly organised and managed towards achieving the planned output of the meeting. This involves the following:
– Organizing appropriate venues for meetings
– Providing translation services for meetings
– Providing interpretation services for meetings
– Hiring of interpretation equipment
– Ensuring all technical facilities are in place and in good working order
– Providing documentation services for meetings
The Conferences Unit is comprised of the following team members.